- This event has passed.
European Fuels Markets & Refining Strategy Conference
Already on the 3rd edition of successful series, ACI’s is pleased to announce the next edition of European Fuels Markets & Refining Strategy Conference set in Frankfurt, Germany, on the on the 27th and 28th of March.
The event will bring together senior executives and experts from the refining industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry`s latest regulations impacting on refining sustainability, global transition in energy trends & future forecasts on fuel demand, export & trading activities. In depth insights into the European `Vision 2020 – 2050`, MARPOL regulation & impact of Electric Vehicles will provide a solid background for the two days discussion on best solutions for refining in Europe.
Join us hear from top industry experts analysing the future of the refining strategy in Europe: integrating refining & petrochemical plants, aiming for greater fuel quality , finding the best solutions to respond to the electrification trends & evaluation of new investment paths in the light of ongoing decarbonisation trends.
During the afternoon of Tuesday 26th of March 2019, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit MIRO Refinery in Karlsruhe, Germany. The plant is the largest oil refinery in Germany and one of the most advanced and powerful in Europe.
The 2019 key discussion topics brought by the agenda committee, join us in Frankfurt do discuss:
- Analysing European Policy Direction Of The Future: Being Prepared For New Refining Obligations
- Evaluating Refining Investment Paths 2020 – 2050: Addressing Low Carbon Economy Pressure In European Refining
- Finding Best Solutions For Sustainable Refining: Making The Most Of Emerging Technologies
- In Search For Effective & Efficient Alternatives To Electro – Mobility: Refining Solutions Towards Transport De-carbonization
- Forecasting The Future Of Fuel Demand: Global & European Perspectives
- Unification Of Refining & Petrochemical Plants: Aiming For Greater Product Specification
- Increasing Fuel Quality & Efficiency As A Further Response To The Decarbonisation Trends
- Exploring The Roadmap Towards Low Carbon Fuels: The Future Of Bio Based Components