22nd Ballast Water Management Conference
Since IMO’s Ballast Water Management Convention entered into force in September 2017, ship
owners have been faced with a series of regulatory challenges and an estimated total cost of $45
billion over the next five years. However, the delayed ratification has led to a new schedule and a
discord between the regulation and the reality.
Ballast Water Management Conference will bring together 100+ Ballast water industry professionals
to unravel the international ballast regulation mesh, discuss successful system installations, share
solution driven case studies to handle technical and operational failures and create resilient ballast
water treatment strategies.
Answers to: What, When & How?
- What’s next following Entry Into Force?
- When is the deadline to Comply with regulations?
- How to Plan BWMS integration & Prevent operational failures?
- Due to time implications and various regulation changes many questions are unanswered:
- How will type approval affect the deadlines for compliance?
- What current options are available for the ship-owners?
- How are suppliers going to guarantee the systems meet requirements for both IMO & UGSC?
All these questions would be answered at the 22nd Ballast Water Management Conference which
will provide essential, expert guidance to shipowner/operators on how to prepare for and manage
the BWT Systems in terms of selection, installation and technical operations in accordance with the
compliances. It would provide an ideal platform for industry leading researchers, technology
developers, industrial players and supply chain partners to converge. Bringing the pioneers together
the conference aims to promote the methodologies, exchange of ideas and the way forward to
£255 Discount Available for All Members! Discount Code – MBWf8ND
For more information & registration, contact Neha Desadla on +91 9637464143 or email: