A new business, BahriBolloré Logistics, has been established with its headquarters in the Saudi capital, Riyadh. Saudi Arabian shipping group, Bahri owns a 60% stake in the joint venture, while the French group Bolloré owns the remaining 40 %. BahriBolloré Logistics will provide end-to-end logistics and supply chain management solutions to local and international firms operating in Saudi Arabia.
To mark the occasion, BahriBolloré Logistics hosted a special ceremony at The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh, in the presence of Abdulrahman M. Al-Mofadhi, Chairman of Bahri, members of the Board of Directors, in addition to Cyrille Bolloré, Chairman of Bolloré Transport & Logistics, Éric Giraud-Telme, Deputy Head of Mission at the French Embassy to Saudi Arabia, and other senior representatives from both the companies. The inauguration of BahriBolloré Logistics is expected to play a significant role in achieving an important objective of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030, which is to raise the Kingdom’s ranking in the global logistics sector.